Our Programs Are…
- Better Health
- We believe that it’s never too early to instill good eating habits in our kids, and school lunch is just the place to start.
- Higher Quality
- We focus on creating meals with fresh, nutritious ingredients. Our meal are delivered fresh, not frozen, and our produce & dairy are delivered daily.
- More Sustainable
- We nourish the young minds that will someday shape the world we live in. We believe it’s important to work with other businesses who want to leave this world a better place than they found it.
We Have a Variety of Meal Solutions
Not sure what program you’re interested in? Keep reading to find out a little bit more about what we have to offer.
Open Kitchens is a family owned and operated business that takes pride in serving its Chicagoland clients. We’re an innovative bunch who are constantly seeking new ways to shake-up the food industry. Whether it’s designing new delivery trucks like we did or Meals on Wheels or inventing new products to make healthy school meals more affordable, we believe that innovation is the key to success.
With each new client we strive to understand how we can best help them stand apart from the competition. Our team has decades of experience in the food service industry and we all come from a broad range of backgrounds. This gives us a unique ability to and cross-pollinate and develop new solutions so, together, we can help your business grow. Download a PDF of our dinner buffet menu below.
- Made with sweet sautéed onions and green peppers, bright chipotle peppers, fresh diced tomatoes, and rich black beans. Boiled andmore
- Started by mixing olive oil, fresh garlic, and crushed red pepper. Then by adding parsley, celery, vine ripened tomatoes andmore
- Cajun seasoning and ground red pepper add some sizzle to this delicious dish. Juicy pineapple chunks and cilantro create contrastmore
- This salad has a homemade dressing made with fresh garlic cloves, olive oil, anchovies, lemon juice, and peppercorn. Then itmore